It only takes 3 ingredients to make this flavorful, healthy treat - perfect for dipping fruit or graham crackers!
- 1/2 cup low fat plain yogurt (I used Stonyfield Smooth & Creamy)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (plus more for garnish)
- Mix yogurt, syrup and cinnamon together in a bowl. Sprinkle a little more cinnamon on top before serving.
- Enjoy eating with a spoon or as a dip for fresh fruit or graham crackers.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 16.7 g
- Sodium: 87.4 mg
- Fat: 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 7.4 mg
Keywords: yogurt, yogurt dip, maple syrup, graham crackers, kid-friendly snack, kids can cook