Juicy, ripe mango and fresh lime brighten the flavors of this sweet-and-salty black bean salsa. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo, potlucks and summer BBQs!
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 small jicama, peeled and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well to combine, taste for seasoning, and add more salt if needed. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Keywords: jicama, salsa, mango