Juicy, ripe mango and fresh lime brighten the flavors of this sweet-and-salty black bean salsa. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo, potlucks and summer BBQs!
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 small jicama, peeled and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well to combine, taste for seasoning, and add more salt if needed. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars