A creamy, decadent dip for fresh fruit, plus details on a delicious new portable treat from Stonyfield!
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow creme
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whip together cream cheese and lemon zest until cream cheese is smooth.
- Mix in lemon juice lemon, lemon extract and marshmallow cream. Cover and refrigerate until chilled through, about 1 hour (you can do a speed chill, by freezing and stirring occasionally until mixture is cold).
- Serve cold with strawberries or other fruit of choice.
Recipe from Cooking Classy
Keywords: frozen yogurt, kid friendly snack, yogurt dip, marshmallow fluff