- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan. Once warm, add the berbere, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Let the spices warm and permeate the oil, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the almonds. Stir well, to coat the almonds with the spiced oil.
- Pour the almonds onto a parchment or Silpat lined baking sheet, and roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove the almonds and transfer them to a cooling rack to dry. Let dry for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 ounce