Grab a spoon and enjoy this creamy, vibrant green smoothie, topped with your favorite dried fruits, seeds and nuts!
- 1 cup plain yogurt (I used Stonyfield lowfat)
- 2 kiwi, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 frozen bananas*
- 2 cups (packed) baby spinach
- 2 cups pineapple, peeled and roughly chopped
For topping (feel free to use whatever you have on hand):
- Coconut chips or flakes
- Chopped kiwi
- Chopped pineapple
- Sunflower seeds (without shells)
- Place smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If it’s too thick, add some cold coconut water or filtered water to loosen it up a bit.
- Divide smoothie mixture between 3-4 bowls and sprinkle each with rows of your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
*If you don’t have frozen bananas on hand, use fresh bananas and add in a handful of ice cubes
- Serving Size: 3-4