This roasted honeynut squash + burrata recipe is easy enough for a weeknight and elegant enough for your holiday table. A perfect, colorful side dish!
- 2 honeynut squash, about 1 pound total
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pepitas
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place squash in a baking dish, flesh side-up, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven until tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Break burrata cheese over roasted squash and sprinkle pepitas and pomegranate arils over top. Feel free to drizzle a little more olive oil or sprinkle more pepper over top before serving.
Keywords: Thanksgiving recipe, easy vegetable side dish, roasted squash recipe