Fire up the grill and get ready for lots of flavor with this 4 ingredient chicken recipe!
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, (breasts, thighs and legs), skin removed
- In a bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the chicken broth and mustard until smooth. Place chicken pieces in a Glad® Food Storage Zipper Bag with seasoning mixture. Seal the bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken about 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.** Remove the chicken from the grill and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe from Hidden Valley
*Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
**Chicken should be cooked until it reaches an internal temperature of 170°F.