Celebrate your favorite graduate (and World Gin Day!) with a well chilled Gin + Green Chartreuse cocktail. And get ready to slap your herb garnish!
- 1 ounce gin (I used Brooklyn Gin)
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Green Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (I used one made with monkfruit sweetener, see note in post above)
- 2 dashes orange bitters (I used Angostura)
- A splash of club soda
- 1 fresh pineapple sage or mint leaf
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in gin, lime juice, Chartreuse, simple syrup, and bitters and shake well. Strain into a coupe and top with club soda.
- Place sage or mint leaf on the palm of one hand and slap the other hand down quickly but firmly on top of it. Float slapped leaf on top of the cocktail for garnish.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 7.2 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.4 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: gin cocktail, summer cocktail, happy hour