Bite-sized buttery, toasted pecan shortbread cookies are dipped in dark chocolate for a simple, addictive treat!
- 1 cup (about 110 grams) pecans
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (225 grams or 2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (80 grams) confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams) turbinado (raw) sugar
- Head over to Smitten Kitchen for the instructions on how to make these beauties!
Recipe by Smitten Kitchen (adapted from The Last Course)