Make the most of ripe avocados with this super simple, quick protein-packed salad.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 English cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1/4 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil (I used a robust variety)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Place avocados, cucumbers, chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Pour oil and vinegar over top, season with salt and pepper and toss gently to combine. Enjoy!
Keywords: avocado, chickpeas, sundried tomatoes