Chunks of premium dark chocolate, banana chips, toasted walnuts + a drizzle of honey bring these dessert-inspired breakfast parfaits to the next level!
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts
- 2 cups plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Stonyfield whole milk)
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- 2–4 ounces premium dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- Toast the walnuts: Place walnuts in a dry skillet. Set stovetop to medium heat and let nuts cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and lightly toasted, about 10 minutes total. Remove toasted walnuts to a bowl to cool down (leaving them in the pan will cause them to continue cooking). Chop nuts once cool, if desired.
- To assemble: For each bowl, start with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt. Top yogurt with 2 tablespoons each banana chips and walnuts. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks and a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
Big Flavors Rating: 4 Stars
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup yogurt, plus toppings