Two of the most in demand game day snacks have to be Buffalo wings and hummus. But why pick between spicy and smooth when you can have the best of both worlds?
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons FRANK’S® REDHOT® BUFFALO WINGS SAUCE, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I like using a whole milk variety)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 stalk celery, diced, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese, for garnish
- Place chickpeas, wing sauce, yogurt and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor. Purée until smooth.
- Place in a bowl, drizzle with more wing sauce and sprinkle celery and blue cheese on top. Serve with chips and/or fresh veggies for dipping. Would also be great smeared on a sandwich!
If you have time to chill this dip, it tastes even better!
If using regular yogurt (not Greek), start with 2 tablespoons and add more if needed to make sure the texture of the dip isn’t too loose.
Keywords: game day, super bowl, buffalo dip