These simple waffles are a classic. They make the perfect base for any topping, especially cookie butter.
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt and baking powder; set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and sugar. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat just until barely blended. Let stand for 10-20 minutes.
3. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
4. Fully coat the iron with cooking spray. Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
5. Spread 1-2 tablespoons cookie butter on each waffle.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 374
- Sugar: 9.1 g
- Sodium: 534.4 mg
- Fat: 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 50.9 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 10.3 g
- Cholesterol: 108.4 mg
Keywords: Belgian waffles, cookie butter, easy waffle recipe