Take your morning oats to the next level with a piping hot bowl of this super herb-infused breakfast porridge. Easy + ready in 25 minutes!
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle REBBL Ashwagandha Chai, divided
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, plus more for drizzling
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
- 1T pure maple syrup, plus more for drizzling
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of the chai, 1 cup almond milk, 1 cup water, and salt. Bring to a gentle simmer over high heat. Add both types of oats and lower the heat to medium-low. Let the oats cook at a steady simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Divide porridge between 2 bowls, drizzling a little extra chai, almond milk, and maple syrup over top if desired. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
Original Recipe by Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen – Ashley Covelli
Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars