This quick & easy 5-ingredient Greek yogurt cereal bowl features toasted coconut + Rice Krispies – an ode to one of my favorite cookies, the Samoa!
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I used whole milk)
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce (or melted caramel)
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce (or melted chocolate)
- Spread coconut in a single layer in a small, dry skillet. Place on stovetop on medium-low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl to cool.
- For each bowl, start with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt. Top yogurt with 2 tablespoons each of Rice Krispies, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, and toasted coconut. Enjoy!
If melting your own chocolate or caramel, microwave until smooth, stopping and stirring every 15-20 seconds. You may need to add a splash of milk to get the caramel to melt to a drizzly consistency.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 422
- Sugar: 46.6 g
- Sodium: 370.6 mg
- Fat: 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 61.5 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 15.6 g
- Cholesterol: 18.9 mg
Keywords: cereal, samoa cereal, coconut, chocolate, breakfast