Get your Halloween thrills & chills with these adorably spooky treats!
- Dark chocolate peanut butter and/or almond butter cups
- Vanilla yogurt (I used Stonyfield Fat Free French Vanilla)
- Candy coated milk chocolates
- Lay a piece of wax paper on a plate. Place chocolate peanut butter cups on top of the wax paper in a single layer.
- Using a small spoon, place a little bit of yogurt in the upper third of each peanut butter cup and press 2 candy coated milk chocolate "eyes" on top. Drizzle additional yogurt over the surface of each cup to make "bandages".
- Transfer plate to the freezer until the yogurt is set and candy is frozen through. Enjoy straight from the freezer!
Keywords: halloween treats